Recruiting Transfer Portal

Seems interesting but I don't know if he's proven talent. He only averaged 14 minutes a game last season and only attempted 2.8 threes per game, but his overall stat line is respectable given the low playing time (6.1 points, 2.8 rebounds) and he had a few good games last season.
He was only a RS sophomore. Big guy who can shoot. We have room.

Crawford also following Idaho State Transfer Center, Kiree Huie

6'9 with an 7'5 wingspan.

Pretty good offer list before Crawford added him this weekend.

With Clark committing, how much are we really on these three other guys? Brownell may be ok if he is willing to primarily play the post/C position. The other two would be great but both seem like they would play the same position as Clark

With Clark committing, how much are we really on these three other guys? Brownell may be ok if he is willing to primarily play the post/C position. The other two would be great but both seem like they would play the same position as Clark
What other three guys? This thread is so confusing. Most of the names I hear are different than I see here but that is not surprising.

We have plenty of minutes for any big that is good. Wheeler's problem wasn't that minutes weren't available. Kuany's gone. Lawal is gone.

Is Bent Leuchten coming in for a visit? Blink once if yes!
I do not know. I heard four visitors were coming. I found out we were getting a Clemson player on Friday night. I then went into search mode and found out it was Clark. We have Thomas in today. I do not know who will be in for the other two visits.

almost certain that we aren't on these guys at all, like most of the "prospects" in this thread

Back