Players šŸ¦“ Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland šŸ¦“

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Doo Dah dope AF
I won't post the video, because of modern sensibilities.....but ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT was Blazing Saddles Camptown Ladies scene.

Also, Stephen Foster has become a REALLY sensitive subject for music teachers because of his Minstrel Song connections. No surprise that The Father of American Music would have such a complicated legacy. America is chock full of complicated legacies everywhere you turn.

there, this thread just got weirder and more off the tracks :)

Also, wheres the love for Eric B and Rakim?!?!?!?! You young kids need to visit the golden age!!
Eric B mastered the art of all things DJ related and Rakim HAS to be on short list of ALLTime Lyricists

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
I won't post the video, because of modern sensibilities.....but ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT was Blazing Saddles Camptown Ladies scene.

Also, Stephen Foster has become a REALLY sensitive subject for music teachers because of his Minstrel Song connections. No surprise that The Father of American Music would have such a complicated legacy. America is chock full of complicated legacies everywhere you turn.

there, this thread just got weirder and more off the tracks :)

Also, wheres the love for Eric B and Rakim?!?!?!?! You young kids need to visit the golden age!!
Eric B mastered the art of all things DJ related and Rakim HAS to be on short list of ALLTime Lyricists

The Microphone Fiend