Players đź¦´ Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

Linda Knight

Top Member
Insider
Mar 31, 2015
1hr ago. F yes I'll share this. F these scumbag racist aholes!
View attachment 8692
SMH. Bones if you read these boards, PLEASE don't let a FEW hateful people in RVA turn your excitement that you had when you chose to come to VCU to sadness. There will always be nasty people in this world (unfortunately), but the majority of people are kind and don't care about the color of your skin. We are all one human race! Keep your head up, be proud of who you are and the accomplishments you have made. Know that your ram family has your back!
GO RAMS!

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
SMH. Bones if you read these boards, PLEASE don't let a FEW hateful people in RVA turn your excitement that you had when you chose to come to VCU to sadness. There will always be nasty people in this world (unfortunately), but the majority of people are kind and don't care about the color of your skin. We are all one human race! Keep your head up, be proud of who you are and the accomplishments you have made. Know that your ram family has your back!
GO RAMS!
Seriously!
2 misguided idiots in RVA vs 7K fans every game night.

Dec 2, 2012
I was in the National Guard while a student at VCU. Once I was mobilized for hurricane relief, as I was leaving I was yelled at. Another VCU unironically said "you're a baby killer!!!" There's crazy people everywhere.
How do you stop a hurricane withdead babies?

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017

---

Bones Hyland, VCU: Mike Rhoades lost five of his top six scorers from last season’s team, but he’s got a burgeoning star returning in Hyland. The 6-3 guard averaged 9.0 points last year as a freshman, with an average of 14.3 points in the Rams’ final three games. He’ll be expected to be an all-conference caliber player as a sophomore.

Reactions: WI.Ram10 and cabell