Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

HTTRams!

Top Member
Jan 18, 2014
I do hope we have him at least one more year, but if the opportunity comes Bones should take it and we will love watching him in the NBA too.

I think he needs one more year. He needs more bounce and quickness to his game, def more muscle. He's tactical, I'll give him that, but the D in the pros will stomp that out quickly

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Bones will not play in the NBA
Hasn't been too many years ago I heard some people say the same thing about Steph Curry. Sure he can shoot, but too short and slight of build, not athletic enough, didn't play against very good competition in college (remember that was Davidson before A10 membership), blah, blah, blah...

Apr 20, 2009
Hasn't been too many years ago I heard some people say the same thing about Steph Curry. Sure he can shoot, but too short and slight of build, not athletic enough, didn't play against very good competition in college (remember that was Davidson before A10 membership), blah, blah, blah...
Curry could shoot and he averaged almost 28 a game. Led the country...

May 19, 2015
Just my opinion
Fair enough. I’m sure they said that about Muggsy Bogues (5’3”). He shot the heck out of threes and made layups despite the fact that his opponents guarding the basket were 2’ taller than him. He could jump so high to slam dunk. He was unreal. Bones is NBA material IMO. The scouts are already watching his game based on announcers. Perhaps he may not be ready now. I would have no idea. But he impresses the heck out of me.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Curry could shoot and he averaged almost 28 a game. Led the country...
Certainly, by his senior year, Bones is a Soph. Will he be averaging 28 a game by his senior year and leading the country or will he have a bit more balance on his team and not need to score 28 a game for his team to win, like Davidson did?
And many people said Curry wouldn't make it because of all the things I said above, until he did.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2