Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
13812866_0.jpg

Apr 9, 2015
That's what Georgetown thought in 1978 when Danny Kottak limped off of the bus on crutches at the GW Smith Center for the ECAC South championship. Little did Georgetown know that Danny would actually play in that game and light their a$$eS up.

Rule #1 - Always keep your opponent guessing. It's a strategy used by ALL coaches in every sport.
Maybe that is coach is doing, letting SLU think Bones isn’t playing and then surprise them and he actually is. He is keeping them guessing.

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
Wayne never misses time...his work ethic is varsity level for sure
best coverage for VCU in my 40 years following the program
He’s excellent, and I thought Tim Pearrell was good too, but Wayne can roll.

I know his first season was 17-18 so he’s covered the MR years. Any idea how old he is, or where he came from, or if he’s a VCU alum?

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
Jamir should shoot no less then 15 shots on Tuesday. This is his time to show that he can take on the lead scorer role after Bones leaves.
Strongly agree, I'd also like to see more MBJ. We have some great freshman, and I am not enthusiastic about whether or not Curry could fill many of the minutes without being a liability defensively or with his turnovers.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Agree, and would like to see similar aggressiveness from Vince.

No matter how you slice it, it's going to be very tough replacing 20 ppg/5.6 rpg that Bones has been averaging in A-10 play. VCU has a chance against SLU if: A) They play lights out defense and B) Ace stays out of foul trouble. If Ace gets in foul trouble in this game, it could get real ugly fast for the Rams.

RamFanatic

Top Member
Feb 6, 2012
No matter how you slice it, it's going to be very tough replacing 20 ppg/5.6 rpg that Bones has been averaging in A-10 play. VCU has a chance against SLU if: A) They play lights out defense and B) Ace stays out of foul trouble. If Ace gets in foul trouble in this game, it could get real ugly fast for the Rams.
We not only have to play well, we have to play smart. Stay out of foul trouble. limit turnovers and get open looks. We can't afford to start slow or waste possessions without Bones.

Reactions: SpiderRAM