Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

Love2Ram

Top Member
Insider
Feb 25, 2011
I love seeing Bones get a double double but it still ticks me off to no end that he finished with twice as many rebounds as the next highest player in the stat column while playing on one freakin' good leg. That effort by our bigs will not cut it from here on out.

share the ball

Top Member
Dec 16, 2013
I love seeing Bones get a double double but it still ticks me off to no end that he finished with twice as many rebounds as the next highest player in the stat column while playing on one freakin' good leg. That effort by our bigs will not cut it from here on out.
While I am disappointed in the number of rebounds our bigs get per minute played - I do recognize they are working hard to block their man off and make it easier for the guards to get rebounds because most opponents do not send their guards to the boards on the offensive end -
Bones man typically doesn't hit the offensive boards so he is free to rebound without the responsibility of blocking out
I clearly take issue with your assessment that our bigs are not putting in the effort (they have individual weakness yes but effort is not One)
Go rams