Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

RAM_IT

Top Member
Aug 19, 2013
Was shocked to see Bones is averaging more PPG than IV, Vince, and Malik. Young man is for real.

Aug 7, 2012
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bones is our second leading scoring in conference games at the end of the season. He might even push MSS for first.

Current averages through 5 conference games:
MSS 15.4
Jenkins 11.8
Bones 11.4
Evans 9.2
Simms 6.2
Vann 4.6

Bones is 13-25 (52%) on his 3 point attempts in conference play. His 30 three pointers for the season leads the team.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2011
I know a good amount of us are a little disappointed where we are in the season(still early though) but this makes me even more frustrated. With how well Bones has been playing just imagine if Evans and/or Vann were playing at a higher level. I mean even the level they were last year, especially Evans that would be scary. Evans/Bones in at same time some at such a high level and add in Silva down low with Jenkins/Simms/Vann in and out. Man we could have been even better than a lot of us thought at the beginning of the year. However, who knows how much playing time bones would be getting if that was the case...

Like i said before it is still early so I am not giving up or saying this year is a letdown just saying a "what if".

Reactions: Gopher+RamFan

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bones is our second leading scoring in conference games at the end of the season. He might even push MSS for first.

Current averages through 5 conference games:
MSS 15.4
Jenkins 11.8
Bones 11.4
Evans 6.8
Simms 6.2
Vann 4.6

Bones is 13-25 (52%) on his 3 point attempts in conference play. His 30 three pointers for the season leads the team.
you transposed Evan's avg. Its 8.6 ppg over the last 5 games.