Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
there are countless factors that play a role in deciding whether or not to go pro that we will never understand as fans on the outside looking in. I think it is an oversimplification to say that if he values his education he will stay all four years.
It’s also CRAZY to suggest that he could be a two and done, as someone did in this thread. I guess he could play overseas after his sophomore season at VCU. He isn’t close to NBA ready, so those who think he is may need to pump the breaks a lot.

Last edited:

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
It’s also CRAZY to suggest that he could be a two and done, as someone did in this thread. I guess he could play overseas after his sophomore season at VCU. He isn’t close to NBA ready, so this whole think he is may need to pump the breaks a lot.
This board.....

:shock:

Reactions: Newboy

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
It’s also CRAZY to suggest that he could be a two and done, as someone did in this thread. I guess he could play overseas after his sophomore season at VCU. He isn’t close to NBA ready, so those who think he is may need to pump the breaks a lot.
pump the brakes? we don’t use brakes around here 😂

Reactions: Dabrie
Mar 15, 2011
That pass to Santos on the dunk was unreal. Double-teamed, shot clock running down and he sent a rocket down low for the monster slam. I have been watching VCU bball for 20 years, he's the best VCU freshman I've ever seen. He has single-handedly revived this team with his shooting and passing. It's getting everyone open and they are knocking down shots. great to see

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
That pass to Santos on the dunk was unreal. Double-teamed, shot clock running down and he sent a rocket down low for the monster slam. I have been watching VCU bball for 20 years, he's the best VCU freshman I've ever seen. He has single-handedly revived this team with his shooting and passing. It's getting everyone open and they are knocking down shots. great to see
Constantly making things ridiculous. I believe vs. Richmond(still happening) without his shooting the team is <30% from 3pt range, with it nearly 50%.