Players 🦴 Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland 🦴

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
It is too bad that you did not see Mayor go off on GMU in the last 2:35 of the CAA conference tournament and then go on to beat Duke in the NCAA tournament! but welcome to the VCU RAMS experience! Bones is a great one!
That's why YouTube is here, I got to relive it! But it's been a great run since 2009 so far.

Reactions: RAM7889

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
For all the fake ass troll “fans” that actively pull for our players to transfer out so they can have something else to be miserable about in their poopty lives, Bones says hi 🖕🖕🖕

Unfortunately, most people posting on RamNation likely never played organized sports past pee wee ball. Thus, they make ridiculous assumptions based on a single loss or a team slump, such as: “We lost to Mason and UR, players X and Y may transfer.”. :roll:

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Unfortunately, most people posting on RamNation likely never played organized sports past pee wee ball. Thus, they make ridiculous assumptions based on a single loss or a team slump, such as: “We lost to Mason and UR, players X and Y may transfer.”. :roll:
A lot worse "takes" than that on here
How about the one that suggests a team / coach may not try to win a game for some stupid reason.
I believe there are posters on here that don't know a basketball is round
Comical

Jul 27, 2017
For all the fake ass troll “fans” that actively pull for our players to transfer out so they can have something else to be miserable about in their poopty lives, Bones says hi 🖕🖕🖕

VCU is a top 50 program with great facilities, fan support, and exposure. Bones is going to be THE featured player next year. He has everything he needs right here to both win big in college and develop himself into an NBA caliber player.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011

The trolls will just say he's going to transfer to Colorado State. ;)

This is great to see, I'm glad Bones likes it here and I look forward to watching him grow as a player during the next three years.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
A lot worse "takes" than that on here
How about the one that suggests a team / coach may not try to win a game for some stupid reason.
I believe there are posters on here that don't know a basketball is round
Comical
It is certainly OK to question things you see on the court even if you've never played. That's how one learns. However, far too many posters come with crazy stuff, including what you cited. It is comical and annoying at the same time.

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013

I can only imagine what it feels like to read in a few places nonsense (lies) about ones self like I bet he's been seeing.
just don't get why people will intentionally stir crap, simultaneously making themselves look unreliably non-valid. What I have seen went/goes beyond mere speculation btw, it's matter of fact uninformed stupidity. Lies. Anonymity empowers some people to be idiots.

May 19, 2015

OMG-Thank goodness for that tweet. I was soooo worried about our freshmen and incoming class. AMEN-BONES IS A RAM4LIFE! Now, who wants to rebuild the face/brand of VCU MBB and take it to the next level with BONES HYLAND!

Last edited: