Recruiting #10 Recruit in the class of 2020... Makur Maker wants to declare for NBA draft. Should he be able to?

Should #10 Recruit Makur Maker be able to declare for NBA Draft?

• Total voters

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
This is (another) problem with the separate recruiting sub-forum. I see there is a new post in VCU RECRUITING because RECRUITING shows up in bold, but when I enter the sub-forum, it turns out to be a post about basketball in general, not about VCU at all. Not picking on you, Rowdy; just pointing out that (a) the separate sub-forum was a turrble idea in the first place and (b) if it is going to exist, it should IMNSHO be limited to news about guys we are recruiting.

End of rant.
At least now irrelevant threads like this are somewhat cordoned off though. The main forum was getting spammed with "recruiting" threads (things like coach beyers just liked a post from a 2027 recruit on Twitter) and the like.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
At least now irrelevant threads like this are somewhat cordoned off though. The main forum was getting spammed with "recruiting" threads (things like coach beyers just liked a post from a 2027 recruit on Twitter) and the like.
Good lord. That post was from October of 2019.

darn fine one though

• Haha
Reactions: SWV
Mar 2, 2014
The good news is, after a year in the MEAC, he will want to transfer up to the A10, at least that is what i have heard.