$15 to build a team from these players...who you taking?

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
Henderson 5
Duncan 4
Skeen 3
Hopkins 2
Rozzell 1

lots of young guys must be answering (not a criticism) - Henderson and Duncan are the two best players to play at VCU IMHO (Henderson has the NBA rings and years of playing at the top level over any of our beloved players that most were at best fringe players at the next level (treveon non withstanding) - Henderson developed more at next level so his #s at VCU were not as great
Calvin wouldn't let his team lose
the others I selected to provide balance of defense size rebounding and perimeter shooting with Skeen and B-Roz
go rams
Hopkins was one heck of a distributor. I like that pick.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
one person has taken Brad? really? I guess 4 bucks is too high. smh

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Rozzell $1
Weber $4
Henderson $5
Dark $3
Joey $2

Enjoy playing this small ball squad.Don't care how big you are, you're not stopping this crew. I'm not building a real live every position squad. Just the best of all time playing together. This would be epic. And yes, Joey was a better pure PG than Maynor (haters come get me). Dude made scoring happen at every other possession while being dang dangerous himself.

Last edited:

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
Rozzell $1
Weber $4
Henderson $5
Dark $3
Joey $2

Enjoy playing this small ball squad.Don't care how big you are, you're not stopping this crew. I'm not building a real live every position squad. Just the best of all time playing together. This would be epic. And yes, Joey was a better pure PG than Maynor (haters come get me). Dude made scoring happen at every other possession while being dang dangerous himself.
2 are you off your meds again?

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Rozzell a $1? Really?.... wow.

Maynor- $5
Burgess- $4
Skeen- $3
Rozzell- $1
Tillman $1
----------------
Shuler $1

Was torn between an extra PG (Lewis) or and extra SG/SF (Shuler)…. went with the extra SG/SF for more flexibility in lineups.

Reactions: RamBo

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
1- Ro Lamb
2- Dom Jones
3- Nick Geaorge
4- Kendrick Warren
5- Sheron Mills

Edit: Ooops. That's $18.00. Darnit. Math is hard and stuff.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2
Sep 27, 2012
JeQuan for $1?

Didn't he score 30 in NCAA tournament against top 25 team? Way too cheap imo.

Reactions: connell

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Henderson 5
Duncan 4
Skeen 3
Hopkins 2
Rozzell 1

lots of young guys must be answering (not a criticism) - Henderson and Duncan are the two best players to play at VCU IMHO (Henderson has the NBA rings and years of playing at the top level over any of our beloved players that most were at best fringe players at the next level (treveon non withstanding) - Henderson developed more at next level so his #s at VCU were not as great
Calvin wouldn't let his team lose
the others I selected to provide balance of defense size rebounding and perimeter shooting with Skeen and B-Roz
go rams
Kendrick best and most dominant ever. Led team in scoring and rebounding all four years. First team all Conference all 4 years. Sunbelt and Metro 3X's. Plus Conference POY and he almost averaged a double double (who does that?). 17.5 and 9.9 and 1.8 blocks and steals

Fwiw, I dont think that Gerald necessarily developed a lot more as a pro but rather his game was suited for the NBA where as we had other guys who were great as collegians but their games didnt necessarily translate.

I like really your team but if you add Schegal (sp) or Tillman for that buck and you probably have a VCU world beater.

Last edited:
Reactions: share the ball
Apr 24, 2009
Briante, Melvin, Troy, Larry, Tillman

Fast, Deadly from long range with Excellent post presence