19th Sellout in a Row?!

Rambob

Insider
According to the CAA website the PM session tomorrow is sold out!

Rambob said:

Sold out and tix are incredibly hard to find. I anticipate some intense scalping tmrw afternoon.

umwram

Elite Member
VCUMURP said:
Rambob said:

Sold out and tix are incredibly hard to find. I anticipate some intense scalping tmrw afternoon.
At least the W&M folks will get something out of the tourney.

Rambob said:

It has never happened before in CAA history. Let's make the Coliseum sound like the Siegel Center! :D :lol:

VCUFTW

Elite Member
methinks the ODU, GMU, Drexel, and most everyone else will not be on our side.

At work until 1...cant wait to grab a spot in line soon after :lol:

northernvatiger

Elite Member
ram4life said:
Rambob said:

It has never happened before in CAA history. Let's make the Coliseum sound like the Siegel Center! :D :lol:
Yes! I'l be watching on TV, hope it sounds just as loud!

R

rammed11

Saw a BUNCH of drexel fans at some restaurant downtown last night. Took some serious maturity to not say anything disrespectful (joking, kinda). I could hear them being cocky and asked how they liked their chances without the number 2 leader in minutes and best defender, and they didn't even know what I was talking about. Good luck if they even make it to the finals, which I doubt.

This post goes to prove my theory that the CAA Tournament is the VCU tournament. I am NOT complaining though.

Watching on TV now and it's terrible how many empty seats there are at the "sold out" game. I guess it's the inevitable result of having tickets sold to fans whose teams are now out of the tournament, but I can't help but cringe at every cut away to the crowd showing row after row of empty seats.

snokat said:
Watching on TV now and it's terrible how many empty seats there are at the "sold out" game. I guess it's the inevitable result of having tickets sold to fans whose teams are now out of the tournament, but I can't help but cringe at every cut away to the crowd showing row after row of empty seats.

you know there are fans of the game after this that are not there, right?

Went ahead and got Mondays tickets already. I suspect that will sell out immediately after the Drexel/ODU game

vcuups said:
snokat said:

you know there are fans of the game after this that are not there, right?

Attendance appeared to peak in the 2nd half of the VCU/NU game. I expected more VCU fans to stick around for the 2nd game than actually did...especially since Mason fans made their presence known during our game. Oh well.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I doubt if VCU plays a game in Richmond that isn't sold out until they travel to the Robbins Center in December.