20-21 Opponent Tracking

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
That Courtyard Marriott is far from a premium hotel😂
So on the second quarantine they had to lower the budget from Short Pump to Courtyard?

Or did they give the Short Pump guests too many positives and were asked not to return?
"We suggest you use our facility where you don't have to use the lobby..."

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
now the fUR student newspaper is lighting up the basketball team :lol: :lol: :lol:

So a staff member who is positive is not a contact of any players?

This explains a lot about our performances over the years.
No staff members or coaches have any contact or communication with any players during any season...

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009

No staff members or coaches have any contact or communication with any players during any season...
Urmite, I enjoy your posts here and their humor. You are anything but a troll. But I wonder if your non-“trollish” posts here might get you in hot water with the UR board’s moderator and what strikes me as his thin skinned temperament and attendant hair trigger. Sometimes wonder if he’s related to Mooney.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Urmite, I enjoy your posts here and their humor. You are anything but a troll. But I wonder if your non-“trollish” posts here might get you in hot water with the UR board’s moderator and what strikes me as his thin skinned temperament and attendant hair trigger. Sometimes wonder if he’s related to Mooney.

whenever I take a look at their board there is so much Mooney bashing going on it's honestly hard to tell the fans apart from the trolls haha

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009

Not a good look for Hardt. Sounds like he needs to send Uncle Eddie out in the RV to retrieve that student reporter and bring him back to his office.

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
You might need to reupload the screenshot because it's not readable.
It’s curious to me as to why Golden and Gilyard were allowed to talk to the press on this topic.No discipline from on high.

How is Ryan Colton involved in this entire issue.He is a Bucknell loyalist for sure.However,what does he have to do with Covid prevention.

After being asked in an interview about whether student-athletes who are a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case are quarantined for 14 days, Ryan Colton, senior associate director of athletic compliance and governance, referred The Collegian to two documents he sent in an email written on Feb. 20.

The documents were a PowerPoint titled “Athletic Department COVID-19 Response Plan” and the “University of Richmond Department of Athletics COVID-19 Impacts Question and Answer Document.” The documents did not specifically outline the length of the quarantine period for student-athletes deemed close contacts.

This is all a self imposed embarrassment which only makes VCU look like they are being run by high IQ geniuses.