20-21 Opponent Tracking

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Also, just because VCU talks to a player do not really mean that much. You could mention 50 to 100 players if you chose to.
In other news, almost-Rams Dave McCormack, Henry Coleman, and Armando Bacot are all suiting up for their conference tournaments this week (or maybe next week, who cares?). Two of the three are even on bubble teams and may or may not start! Do you not find that fascinating?

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
In other news, almost-Rams Dave McCormack, Henry Coleman, and Armando Bacot are all suiting up for their conference tournaments this week (or maybe next week, who cares?). Two of the three are even on bubble teams and may or may not start! Do you not find that fascinating?
Be sure to catch James Bishop on ESPN+ right now! VCU recruited him.

Reactions: mrgeode

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
There is a reason for that. Bishop was hurt and just came back against Richmond the other night.

Also, just because VCU talks to a player do not really mean that much. You could mention 50 to 100 players if you chose to.

There are a number of schools recruiting Brown, “I am hearing from a lot of schools in the CAA, I am hearing a lot from Coppin State, Temple and VCU.”

VCU is another school that is close by to Brown and his family, “I am going to probably get up there in June so I will see how I like the campus up there and they are just telling me the same thing. I have a good relationship with the coaches up there so I like it.”