20-21 Opponent Tracking

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
I think...you are thinking about Medley-Bacon. He always was working on Levi I believe
Yup. Bacon gets the shirt for sure. Levi is supposed to be available this year on a waiver and it makes me nervous that they either have not done the paperwork yet or we haven't gotten a response. This guy needs to play this year and then clear out.

Reactions: 2012Ram

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Yup. Bacon gets the shirt for sure. Levi is supposed to be available this year on a waiver and it makes me nervous that they either have not done the paperwork yet or we haven't gotten a response. This guy needs to play this year and then clear out.
The NCAA is giving winter sports an extra year due to an abbreviated season. If they do it in basketball Stockard could play two years.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
I've been out of the loop for a while, why does Levi need a waiver to play?

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
I've been out of the loop for a while, why does Levi need a waiver to play?
He's a transfer who did not graduate from his prior school. And if he doesn't get a waiver, he's a S1P1 which is the least efficient use of schollies ever for a guy who is, well, a functional piece.

• Sad
Reactions: Ramdog and LQuarles

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
The NCAA is giving winter sports an extra year due to an abbreviated season. If they do it in basketball Stockard could play two years.
The problem with that is that there is a 99% chance there will be an NCAAT, and if there is a tournament, they will not be giving every bball player another year. Fall athletes get them because their seasons have already been blown up

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
I think you're right. But did he even need a waiver ? Thought he was thought to be GT...
He needed to graduate and I don’t know if he did. At this point, barring a waiver, I think the best case is a fall graduation and he is available for 2nd semester

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
He needed to graduate and I don’t know if he did. At this point, barring a waiver, I think the best case is a fall graduation and he is available for 2nd semester
He did not. In his last interview, MR said he was "working on" the waiver. As I understand it, it depends largely on the staff at the school he left. I can't imagine this would be a problem but then as the weeks go by one has to be concerned.