20-21 Opponent Tracking

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Last time we played Liberty was an exhibition (hurricane relief exhibitition that NCAA allowed) at the Siegel Center in 2017 (they beat us big)
Last time we played Liberty in a real game we beat them by less than 10
Go Rams
I would have to look but in 2017 VCU went to the NCAA and Liberty went to the CIT. Heck, I think both of those seasons you mentioned I think VCU went to the tournament and Liberty did not make it in. Liberty made it the next two times by winning the Atlantic Sun. VCU's last NCAA win was 2016 as a #10 seed when they beat #7 seeded Oregon State. With all that being said, Richie McKay is a fine coach. Did you know that he coached at Queens? Remember that exhibition game? :shock:

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Oh, his wife is also a piece of work. She is like her husband, no filter on her mouth. Not the type of coaches wife you would take to a donor reception. Pretty sure she is one of the reasons Gregg didn't get the NC State job after Herb Sendek was shown the door. NC State didn't want to deal with the "baggage" she brought to the table.

Cyniclone

Top Member
Jan 30, 2013
If Ritchie Mckay has another good season and moves to a bigger program, who becomes Liberty's next reclamation project: Marshall or Will Wade?

• Wow
Reactions: SpiderRAM

rollins77

Top Member
Insider
May 1, 2009
I completely failed to realize that former Ram Bekah Strange had just been hired as an assistant volleyball coach at La Salle. She had just moved to Philadelphia and now she’s out of a job.
Former VB assistant Tim Doyle is the head coach at William & Mary, and one of his assistants is former Ram Janelle Sykes, and they just cut volleyball. Brutal, but if any two people can land on their feet, it's them. Bekah too. Bummed for her. She also interned in my office senior year.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Former VB assistant Tim Doyle is the head coach at William & Mary, and one of his assistants is former Ram Janelle Sykes, and they just cut volleyball. Brutal, but if any two people can land on their feet, it's them. Bekah too. Bummed for her. She also interned in my office senior year.
All 3 of them are good people.... they will def find a landing spot I am sure.