20-21 Opponent Tracking

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
A good summary of current A-10 Rosters for 2021-2022, but still in process I think since it usually holds 13.

Reactions: N Mollen

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
I hate to say it but wahab and Duval.Simmonds screwed the pooch on this in the same silva did in choosing texas tech.

Wahab needs a pass first pg who will let him camp for post position and operate in the paint.

Farrs isnt going to share the basketball as evidenced langevine who gots all of his points on offensive rebounded putbacks and alley oop passes..never postups..

Wahab is a traditional screen and roll and back to the basket post up guy. He would have bèem alot better off with ace and bones who both know how to and will feed the big dogs.

Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

Newboy

Top Member
Mar 2, 2014
I hate to say it but wahab and Duval.Simmonds screwed the pooch on this in the same silva did in choosing texas tech.

Wahab needs a pass first pg who will let him camp for post position and operate in the paint.

Farrs isnt going to share the basketball as evidenced langevine who gots all of his points on offensive rebounded putbacks and alley oop passes..never postups..

Wahab is a traditional screen and roll and back to the basket post up guy. He would have bèem alot better off with ace and bones who both know how to and will feed the big dogs.
Farrs Russell?