20-21 Opponent Tracking

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Not entirely sure, but sounds like a few Men's Basketball & Women's Tennis Players got free housing on campus and reimbursed for housing off campus in the same year, 3 to 5 years ago...
Yeah, it sounds like they are going to fire an accountant.

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
I don't know the "details" of the pending NCAA ruling and vote but he may still have a chance to play again

"For the college athletes who are heading into a season of uncertainty brought on by COVID-19, the NCAA's decision to not charge them a year of eligibility — no matter how much they play — brings peace of mind."

Wishing the best for him

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
I don't know the "details" of the pending NCAA ruling and vote but he may still have a chance to play again

"For the college athletes who are heading into a season of uncertainty brought on by COVID-19, the NCAA's decision to not charge them a year of eligibility — no matter how much they play — brings peace of mind."

Wishing the best for him
Yeah, if this happens he should be okay for next year. If not he might be able to claim medical hardship and get a sixth year that way. I believe that’s what happened with Roosevelt Jones at Butler.

Reactions: SpiderRAM