2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Huge Haul.

Meanwhile here is our recruiting news:

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Seems to be due to strict protocols from Disney lawyers. I read that if one player, manager or coach from a team tests positive the entire team/staff will have to quarantine in Orlando for 14 days. It appears that teams want a more "forgiving" approach.

Orlando is NOT going to happen. At best, you are going to see regional MTE's like NC State and the DC area are now doing. Orlando/Disney should have figured this out months ago. All of those ESPN MTE's were NOT moved to Orlando/Disney in the last week.

• Angry
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
I remember fondly when VCU was making recruiting headlines.

Need to land Wheeler...period
I actually like our chances there. But regardless, I can't help but be a little jealous nancy and sort of think what Dayton's doing now after their incredible season is sort of what we were supposed to be doing, had our season panned out like it was projected to.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I actually like our chances there. But regardless, I can't help but be a little jealous nancy and sort of think what Dayton's doing now after their incredible season is sort of what we were supposed to be doing, had our season panned out like it was projected to.
It was what we were doing with Shaka

Reactions: Newboy and 2012Ram