20-21 Opponent Tracking

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Martin played at the same academy as Jarren McAllister. Just stating it and not saying he would come here. I think he would have to sit two years if he did that anyway.

Reactions: SWV and N Mollen

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
I drove up to Kingston a few years ago and their fans had a big picture of WW under the basket. Their fans were pretty vocal in saying Wade was leaving and that VCU was sunk after that year. Hard for me to feel bad whenever one of their folks defect.

Reactions: SpiderRAM and SWV

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Time for someone start keeping this up to date again

rf1

Aug 30, 2014
Good
F Rhode Island
Hope they crash and burn

Just remember that when VCU plays URI and its NET rankings sinks further hurting its ever diminishing chance for an at large bid as a member of the A-10.

The top leagues have been further consolidating power in college basketball. They account for nearly all at large bids these days. They have increased their league schedules and set up conference challenges among themselves greatly reducing the number of OOC games. This eliminates needed signature win opportunities for teams from leagues such as the A-10. The top leagues are also now taking things to a whole new level with the new transfer rules. No waiting period will mean there will be far more transfers. The A-10 will become a farm system for the top leagues.

Last edited: