20-21 Opponent Tracking

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Yeah but I am just saying that the transfer rule does not necessarily only go one way. See Iba Watson and others that have transferred to the A10.
Yeah, I was not really responding to you; just commenting on this one in particular. We get more than our share of transfers, up and down. Some work; others don't.

Reactions: AlienAiden

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
I drove up to Kingston a few years ago and their fans had a big picture of WW under the basket. Their fans were pretty vocal in saying Wade was leaving and that VCU was sunk after that year. Hard for me to feel bad whenever one of their folks defect.
I don't feel a bit bad. They get what they deserve. Players from all different teams always seem to get hurt when they play them.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I drove up to Kingston a few years ago and their fans had a big picture of WW under the basket. Their fans were pretty vocal in saying Wade was leaving and that VCU was sunk after that year. Hard for me to feel bad whenever one of their folks defect.
Well they were right about Wade, but that has always seemed odd to me. Any of the top CAA or A10 teams were at risk of a coach leaving for more money. When you are all in the same boat it is kind of an odd attack. The ones that taunted us with that and weren't top teams usually ended up behind us in the conference standings where they always were.

Jan 17, 2010
Lol who? Wow.
From wiki: “In their first year at the Division 1 level, the 2019-20 team went 14-4 in NEC play and won the regular season title, despite in the preseason being picked by the media to finish 11th out of 11 teams. Due to the NCAA's policy on reclassifying programs, the Warriors will not be eligible to compete in the NCAA tournament or the NIT until the 2023-24 season.“

So I’m guessing they’re replacing St. Francis as the NEC team we schedule. If they win their conference again may not be as bad as people think.

Apr 20, 2009
So if one of their players enters the transfer portal and goes down a level, are they back in high school?