20-21 Opponent Tracking

rvaram

Top Member
Mar 26, 2012
My buddy said ur is pausing their bball due to rona?

Edit: Ah, I see it's been discussed. They better stay in the little trailer park they assembled by their swamp lake. Keep that sh.it on your campus please.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
My buddy said ur is pausing their bball due to rona?

Edit: Ah, I see it's been discussed. They better stay in the little trailer park they assembled by their swamp lake. Keep that sh.it on your campus please.
They might lose only the one game tomorrow. The positive case was a member of the staff and not a player or coach.

Reactions: rvaram
Nov 4, 2011
The mighty Fayers nearly lose their opener to 0-2 Eastern Illinois and Davidson about to miss an excellent opportunity at a quality win over Providence
Looking at the box score Dayton played 8 guys and got 4 points and 1 rebound out of those guys. 4 guys with 30+ minutes, I believe.

Losing not only the NPOY, but Landers and Mikesell, was huge for them. Crutcher is very good and Watson can be great as well, but I'm not so sure about them this year, definitely don't think they wind up top 3 in the A10. You can key on those 2 guys and make the others try and beat you. Lucky for them their OOC schedule is now very manageable after they dropped out of Bad Boy Mowers. I might be pointing this out because they were so quick to tap dance on our grave last year, but the point still stands...

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
This KU UK game is painful. It's all contested shots and FTs. This could end up being a very strange year.
All these games have been painful. Michigan State looked good. I need to go to sleep but I am wired with a headache from listening to Bill Walton's stories all day and now Dick Vitale is yelling at me.

Reactions: Newboy

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
"You asked me about my nuts"

-Bill Walton today
There were so many today. He talked about Dan Pastorini of all people. He is funny but on my way home I was trying to listen to the game. Not once did they mention the score or talk about game action. I had no idea what was happening. Ha! I did learn that Snoop Dogg is a spiritual being and the Grateful Dead went to Egypt. Oh and that Walton is a glass blower.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Looking at the box score Dayton played 8 guys and got 4 points and 1 rebound out of those guys. 4 guys with 30+ minutes, I believe.

Losing not only the NPOY, but Landers and Mikesell, was huge for them. Crutcher is very good and Watson can be great as well, but I'm not so sure about them this year, definitely don't think they wind up top 3 in the A10. You can key on those 2 guys and make the others try and beat you. Lucky for them their OOC schedule is now very manageable after they dropped out of Bad Boy Mowers. I might be pointing this out because they were so quick to tap dance on our grave last year, but the point still stands...

funny thing is you look at any preseason conference ranking discussion on twitter for example the comments were tons of Dayton fans mad that they weren't being chosen to win it all again or being given the top 2-3 spot. They thought they were just going to be able to run it back without Obi, Landers, and Mikesell 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: ColonelRam

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
There were so many today. He talked about Dan Pastorini of all people. He is funny but on my way home I was trying to listen to the game. Not once did they mention the score or talk about game action. I had no idea what was happening. Ha! I did learn that Snoop Dogg is a spiritual being and the Grateful Dead went to Egypt. Oh and that Walton is a glass blower.
Someone apparently spiked Bill’s Kush. Dude was all over the place. It was painful.

Reactions: TampaKAP

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Out of Conference Opponents
Utah Sate*- (1-2) (Crossover Classic)
#15 West Virginia*- (3-1) (Crossover Classic)
Memphis*- (2-2) (Crossover Classic)
@ Penn State (2-0)
Mt. St. Mary's- (1-2)
North Carolina A&T- (2-2)
Old Dominion (2-1)
Western Carolina (3-1)
Louisiana-Lafayette (1-1)
@ LSU (2-1)

Conference Opponents
@ Saint Joseph's (0-2) (0-0 in A-10)
Davidson x2 (2-2) (0-0 in A-10)
George Mason x2 (2-1) (0-0 in A-10)
Rhode Island x2 (3-2) (0-0 in A-10)
@ George Washington (0-2) (0-0 in A-10)
Richmond x2 (2-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Dayton x2 (1-0) (0-0 in A-10)
UMass (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
La Salle (0-2) (0-0 in A-10)
@ Duquesne (1-1) (0-0 in A-10)
Fordham (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
@ St. Bonaventure (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Saint Louis (2-0) (0-0 in A-10)

Non Conference Opponent Record: 19-13
Conference Opponent Record: 13-12 (0-0 in conference play)
Combined Overall Record: 32-25

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Wednesday December 2nd
Penn State defeats VCU- 72-69

Duquesne defeats UNC Greensboro- 81-68
#1 Gonzaga defeats #11 West Virginia- 87-82
Rhode Island defeats Seton Hall- 76-63
Old Dominion defeats Norfolk State- 80-66
Memphis defeats Arkansas State- 83-54