20 Years of the Stu - 11/19/1999 to 11/19/2019

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
For me one of the best and "More life altering than a 10-day trip to Europe" was in 2010 when I walked into the Aux gym to check out the VCU Pep Band interest meeting. When I walked in they were just starting Rush's Tom Sawyer and after looking at the music I thought "what the h377 am I getting my self into." Now in my 10th season with The Peppas I wouldn't change a thing ;)

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Favorite memory...just about every game we play. But I remember the snow game from a couple of years ago where I drove from WV to Richmond and there was about 18 inches of snow and the entirety of Richmond was shut down but the game went on as usual!
My least favorite memory when when we found out the construction people built the floor out of level and we had to play part of our season at that hack gym on the west end. I hope we didn't pay extra for them to level out the floor.

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
Favorite memory...just about every game we play. But I remember the snow game from a couple of years ago where I drove from WV to Richmond and there was about 18 inches of snow and the entirety of Richmond was shut down but the game went on as usual!
My least favorite memory when when we found out the construction people built the floor out of level and we had to play part of our season at that hack gym on the west end. I hope we didn't pay extra for them to level out the floor.
Well, they are planning on replacing the floor this upcoming summer (finally reaching a point after 20 years where they can't sand it down during the yearly refinishing) so if there are any lingering effects from that debacle that would be the time to address 'em...