2016-17 Basketball Schedule

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Will Wade mentioned last night that the 2016-17 basketball schedule was complete except for one game. He said they are still looking for one neutral court game next year. He also said the only two OOC road games next year would be played in state. Those games should be @ fodu and @ Liberty. Below is what the OOC schedule looks like for next year:

Updated as of 07/27/2016:

Oct 29 - Scrimmage (Closed to the Public)
Nov 4 - Exhibition Game
Nov 11 (?)- UNC-Asheville (Season Opener)
Nov 13 - @ Liberty
Nov 18 - Home Game ?
Nov 23 - Battle 4 Atlantis Tourney* - Baylor - 2:30PM - ESPN2
Nov 24 - Battle 4 Atlantis Tourney* - Michigan State/St. John's
Nov 25 - Battle 4 Atlantis Tourney*
Nov 29 - Home Game ?
Dec 3 - Illinois* (in Miami)
Dec 7 - Georgia Tech
Dec 17 - Middle Tennessee
Dec 22 - Louisiana-Monroe
Dec 27 - Home Game ?

Dates TBD:
Princeton
Howard

@ fodu

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Take away the Battle 4 Atlantis and Add

Maui Invitational.
@odu
@liberty
@American
@ Cincy

I doubt Cincy will be on that list.... we played at Cincy last year as part of our Home & Home series..... and this year we got them at home..... so unless we do another Home & Home..... I doubt they'll be on that list

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
did he say @Liberty or are we assuming that? I would think that game would be a guarantee and not a home and home. If that's the case, then maybe we could see a return of the UVA or VT series?

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Dag, oh well, something tells me jerryville won't be too happy when they see RamNation invade and take over their venue.
I will be! I'll be home in Lynchburg for the holidays when they play, and I'll get to see the Rams extinguish the Flames for dirt cheap. I might take my whole family and spend $40.

MidPen Ram

Elite Member
I will be! I'll be home in Lynchburg for the holidays when they play, and I'll get to see the Rams extinguish the Flames for dirt cheap. I might take my whole family and spend $40.

Seriously... a 7,000 seat arena 2 hours from Richmond, and they average 1,700 fans per game and I think like $10/ticket. Never, EVER, want to home & home with them or their caliber again, but, when the schedule gives you @ Liberty, you make it Siegel Center - Southwest.