2017 4* PG Aaron Thompson chose....poorly

Mistachill

Elite Member
Wow, the amount of drama and hyperbole these days is interesting.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
giphy.gif

Edit: the fact that people take more offense to a thread title change that references an Indiana Jones meme than a 65+ year old man offering to show one of our recruits around town is HILARIOUS. And pathetic.

Your drawing criticism because you have intentionally gone out of your way to tell posters whom they should associate with on this forum. If your going to do that then expect to be called out.

2012Ram

Elite Member
Your drawing criticism because you have intentionally gone out of your way to tell posters whom they should associate with on this forum. If your going to do that then expect to be called out.
No, that's not it at all. The only person I've done that to is you, because you are too dense to figure out that you are helping a troll.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
No, that's not it at all. The only person I've done that to is you, because you are too dense to figure out that you are helping a troll.
You are only speculating unless your actually one of mods and can look at ip addresses.

Either way. It isnt your place to be telling anyone whom they associate with on this forum.

2012Ram

Elite Member
You are only speculating unless your actually one of mods and can look at ip addresses.

Either way. It isnt your place to be telling anyone whom they associate with on this forum.
Lol, im sorry but I have absolutely no concern for what you think DL. Just being honest.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Lol, im sorry but I have absolutely no concern for what you think DL. Just being honest.

Clearly. You police what people post aND whom they associate without consideration makes you a bigger troll than bob ever was.

2012Ram

Elite Member
Clearly. You police what people post aND whom they associate without consideration makes you a bigger troll than bob ever was.
I think your constant, moronic comparisons, absurd overhyping of players, and basically non-existent basketball knowledge would be enough to throw you on ignore if it wasn't more useful as an example to show people what the dummys on RN talk about so they can laugh about it.

deadpoet

Elite Member
Seriously people??? I'm a VCU fan, Aaron Thompson did choose poorly because he did not come here. Also, too many of us think we're way more important than we really are. Aaron Thompson doesn't give a crap about any of our opinions, the staff doesn't care, our players don't care, Butler doesn't care.

Wait a minute Dknice6. You don't know me and I'm telling you I am important. I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me.

That is quite interesting news. However it is depending upon the effectiveness and after that it will be the happiest news as we are hoping that Aron has a nice visit EduHelpHub and therefore the future will be much more concrete and furnished as well.