2017 NCAA Tourney Talk Thread

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Can't imagine rooting for certain teams because they were an obvious pick.
Hey, we have no BB left to play. It's all about the money now and enjoying great games while rooting for the money. I have no dog in the fight, so I'm all about rooting for anyone now.

It's kinda like being a Redskins fan and playing fantasy football. I very rarely have to worry about having a dog in the fight.

Last edited:

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Frankamp (sp?) for the shockers may be the ugliest player in ncaa history.
No doubt. We were thinking the same thing at pretty much the same time there. Curious how Wichita is all of a sudden getting called on screens when none were called in the first half. Wichita is not playing smart. They have a huge advantage down low and they're not even trying hard to get it in there. WW is shaking his head. Imagine the Shockers with JQ running point...scary.

Last edited:

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
That was a MO type smackdown. WSU too much for Dayton. And again a really good team gets sent home because they have paired so many "mids" with "mids." Shame. Seems that this year, the committe decided to lose a lot of good MM squads early with the matches and let the P5's go for it. I would love to see one of the few surviving MM's just stick it in the committee's faces. Sucks. The Fayers could have done damage. MTSU, Wichita and Rhody could all do damage if they keep playing the way they are.

Indiana...Sign Archie before he gets to the locker room.

Fayers really no match for WSU. A 10 seed?????

Last edited:

2Rams

Insider
Feb 25, 2015
Hey, we have no BB left to play. It's all about the money now and enjoying great games while rooting for the money. I have no dog in the fight, so I'm all about rooting for anyone now.

It's kinda like being a Redskins fan and playing fantasy football. I very rarely have to worry about having a dog in the fight.
Rhody got the best draw - not even close. Good luck to them!

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
They said that Wichita State has made it to the round of 32 the last 5 years. I guess that makes us the last team to beat them in the opening round.
Yep.

Man it was cool to watch the "Scootchie Show" one more time. He was everywhere and everything. Without him, they lose by 20. Wichita wasn't going to allow the paint. They missed the boat by not getting the ball in there enough, but the boards were stifling.

mrA10

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
The early departure of our Rams isn't helping, but this tournament just doesn't have the usual excitement.
It needs some big upsets. So far there are none.

Reactions: SZQ VCU

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
Did Frank Martin start practicing mindfulness or something? He has appeared to be much more chill during this game.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM