2018-19 A10 Schedule

N Mollen

Top Member
Jun 5, 2012
All in all not a bad schedule. OOC is going to murderous in that 12/5-12/20 stretch but no super long unbroken road trips.

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Where does ESPN+ factor into the streaming?
I think anything that use to be on the A10 website will be on ESPN+. If you every watched a Game on the A10 website, ESPN plus is a very good deal as the monthly price is the same as a single game on the A10 website. I have watched VCU volleyball and VCU Soccer so its a worthwhile investment for me

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Not many in-conference Saturday home games. One in January, two in February, none in March. But St. Joe's on Friday night.
That's both good & bad imo. Bad because it means it'll be more difficult, for people who don't live close by, to make it to a VCU game.... where as normally some might take a weekend & take a trip to Richmond and come watch a VCU game. So there's fewer opportunities for that.

However, on the flip side, for the locals, it's not a terrible thing, because now someone could take a weekend and make a trip to Davidson, Dayton, or St Bonaventure if they've never been.

It has it's pluses and it's minuses.

Apr 21, 2009
Not many in-conference Saturday home games. One in January, two in February, none in March. But St. Joe's on Friday night.
There is only one less weekend conference game than last year. There is also one more weekend OOC game than last year, so the total number of weekend games is the same - 10.