Recruiting 2018 4* PF Jake Forrester

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
I think we'll be seeing 4 Stars next to Jake's name.... pretty soon, on all or most of the Services. This Cat can play- and he is a Specimen.

Reactions: Ramlove81

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
I know they are just highlight videos, but he sure looks like a 4* to me. Wonder if he will be climbing any in the rankings.
I don't quite understand how he is a top 150 on all the individual services but not in the composite.

Reactions: cabell

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Yep. Get him in here, and with the Team. ASAP. If Coach Rhoades could pull this off.... it would be an enormous win for us. Very stiff competition. Won't be easy. None of them are.

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
With those 8 offers, it makes no difference where he's ranked or where he's ranked later. They rank players themselves just like MR does and likely not to change the offer.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

Cyniclone

Top Member
Jan 30, 2013
I don't quite understand how he is a top 150 on all the individual services but not in the composite.
Here's how 247 explains their composite rating

My guess is that maybe there's another national rating service that doesn't have him rated yet, which would explain why he has four dots next to his composite score and not the full five. Though I'm not sure which one is the fifth, since 247, Rivals, Scout and ESPN have weighed in. It may also be that since he's not in the ESPN100, that brings him down, even if theoretically he's their #101.

Reactions: 2012Ram

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
With those 8 offers, it makes no difference where he's ranked or where he's ranked later. They rank players themselves just like MR does and likely not to change the offer.
Exactly. We're in tough company to get this guy unless we're way high on his list. I'm not holding my breath on this one unless MR has been after him and in close contact with him for a good while. Studly!

Ignore the 3 ball though. It won't ever work on the D1 level. No need for it with our crew though!

I see from his Twitter feed that RamNation never sleeps.

Last edited:

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Exactly. We're in tough company to get this guy unless we're way high on his list. I'm not holding my breath on this one unless MR has been after him and in close contact with him for a good while. Studly!

Ignore the 3 ball though. It won't ever work on the D1 level. No need for it with our crew though!

I see from his Twitter feed that RamNation never sleeps.
What's wrong with the three ball. His guy doesn't guard him honestly and sags off when he's in the corner he knocks down a few threes. Guy has to come out on him, opens up the middle. I see nothing wrong with his threes.

Reactions: RamBo and 2012Ram