2019-2020 Opponent Tracking

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
SJU has little to no size and they are getting gashed with the dribble drive into the middle of the paint. But their offense is incredible. They can all penetrate and shoot. A rich man's Davidson, if you will.

Update: Loyola shooting 21/32 from 2 (66%).

Last edited:

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
I was wrong about SJU. They have no size, no defensive ability or even will to defend hard. I am sick of this conference and wish we were in the American. Tomorrow I will probably feel differently.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I was wrong about SJU. They have no size, no defensive ability or even will to defend hard. I am sick of this conference and wish we were in the American. Tomorrow I will probably feel differently.
You do realize that they lost almost lost their entire team. Take a chill pill Bill :D

Reactions: HBK

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Joes beat UConn, which is a pretty solid win for the conference. So far the A10 is miles ahead of last year.

We've certainly been through the AAC discussion before and not much has changed other than AAC getting weaker with the UConn departure. AAC is unquestionably a better conference now, and all of their best programs are looking to dip for better football platforms. That, in combination with the NCAA shares split has meant to date that a move makes no sense. In the future? Maybe

Reactions: Mistachill

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
You do realize that they lost almost lost their entire team. Take a chill pill Bill :D
Note that I am making fun of myself by saying tomorrow I'll feel differently. I'm just being a grouch because I want to actually have a handful of Q1 and Q2 opportunities in conference play.

But also, it's very annoying because they have players that can score. Playing defense just takes commitment and team effort. None of that from them in the 2nd half.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
Note that I am making fun of myself by saying tomorrow I'll feel differently. I'm just being a grouch because I want to actually have a handful of Q1 and Q2 opportunities in conference play.
I suppose it depends on your definition of "handful" but I believe we will have those. Three games against Dayton/Davidson and if one other team steps up that is an additional one or two. If yet another team steps up then we have another one or two.

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
I suppose it depends on your definition of "handful" but I believe we will have those. Three games against Dayton/Davidson and if one other team steps up that is an additional one or two. If yet another team steps up then we have another one or two.
If we are only getting 3-4 Q1 or Q2 games in conference every year then that conference is not of much quality.