2019-2020 Opponent Tracking

May 19, 2015
Dayton players are ALL ballers! They play together like they have played forever. They are actually very entertaining to watch. I just know they will need to prepare for their first loss to the VCU RAMS in the STU. Otherwise, Dayton is definitely representing the A-10!

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Do you think Coach Grant will leave his alma mater?
Without question.....it will always be Dayton, a decent program at a good school in a terrible place.

Watch out for Miami to bring a brinks truck....and we all know how connected AG is in Florida. Also, despite the irony, UT could pose strong interest.

There is just not enough money in the A10 media contracts to compete with ESPN money....and we know our man is an ambitious one.

RamFanatic

Top Member
Feb 6, 2012
Without question.....it will always be Dayton, a decent program at a good school in a terrible place.

Watch out for Miami to bring a brinks truck....and we all know how connected AG is in Florida. Also, despite the irony, UT could pose strong interest.

There is just not enough money in the A10 media contracts to compete with ESPN money....and we know our man is an ambitious one.
No doubt he’ll have multiple P5 offers after this season.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013

I like this take. Any idea what Coach L's buyout is? I do think Grant took the Dayton job for the relatively long term, at least as far as coaching jobs ever are, but if an ACC school in his biggest recruiting area offers based on how well this year has gone for him...