2019-2020 Opponent Tracking

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012

Leading scorer Justin Kier out 4-6 weeks with a stress fracture in his foot and Boyd will miss the season with complications with his wrist injury from last year and had to get surgery. Unsurprisingly looks like Mason will be a disappointment again this year
I saw on twitter that @duncanlamb said that Mason would be in the top 3 this year. Even with those two I did not see that happening but I did not want to argue that with him since it was insane. I have posted their overall record since joining the league and it is on par with Fordham. Simply horrible.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017

Leading scorer Justin Kier out 4-6 weeks with a stress fracture in his foot and Boyd will miss the season with complications with his wrist injury from last year and had to get surgery. Unsurprisingly looks like Mason will be a disappointment again this year
Absent everything else I feel bad for Kier and Boyd, injury taking them out just sucks.
I wish them the best and hope they recover as well and as soon as possible.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Absent everything else I feel bad for Kier and Boyd, injury taking them out just sucks.
This is almost word for word how I feel about Mason alums in general.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I would think that Kier would be able to return healthy by A10 play but a stress fracture can be an issue.

Reactions: MobileMunchies

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
If i am Kier’s people, i might try to convince him towards taking the redshirt, graduating and taking his talents to a higher level.....that kid is a gamer.
I was thinking the exact same. I know everyone says do it for team not self. However, at the end of the day he may be doing the team a favor by letting the foot heal fully and giving the minutes he will take away to someone who is younger and can help the team in the future. This given they aren't going to be very good this year.

This move is a win, win for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaKAP