Recruiting 2019 3* G Jarren McAllister has committed to VCU

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Not even that. Just a camera or software that has some stabilization.
Nice of them to stream it, would have loved to watch...

I tried and I don’t get motion sickness. Maybe it was because I was trying to watch on my phone or who knows, after five minutes I had to stop and I didn’t feel settled for a good 10 minutes.
/maybe I should have been drinking:)

Again, nice to have put it out there though !

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
Just getting around to watching his mixtapes. DEADLY around the rim. Knows how to avoid charges. Can dribble and accelerate in traffic. Defensively a killer.

Nothing wrong with this stroke, but his right leg kicks out and he drifts a bit when he shoots. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his 3 point shooting % isn't great and I think that's why he isn't more highly recruited? If that's the case, then we've got a huge steal because his shooting form is easily correctable. If he does all of the above and shoots in the mid 30's from range, then hoo boy - could be an all-timer by the time he's done in Richmond.

Reactions: WI.Ram10

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Just getting around to watching his mixtapes. DEADLY around the rim. Knows how to avoid charges. Can dribble and accelerate in traffic. Defensively a killer.

Nothing wrong with this stroke, but his right leg kicks out and he drifts a bit when he shoots. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his 3 point shooting % isn't great and I think that's why he isn't more highly recruited? If that's the case, then we've got a huge steal because his shooting form is easily correctable. If he does all of the above and shoots in the mid 30's from range, then hoo boy - could be an all-timer by the time he's done in Richmond.
Hadn't noticed the right leg, you're right. Did you watch the whole game tape above? fist three he took his form was perfect and nothing but the bottom of the net, a few later the right leg kicked out and the result was a miss. Looks like he's already working on it. Hard to break bad habits sometimes. With time I think it will come though.

Reactions: BracketForecast

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011

Not easily correctible unless most things are correct. Not going to name names, but we have had a few guys who would have been All-Americans at P-5 schools if they had shooting skills. We couldn't fix it, but they were still very good Rams