Recruiting 2019 4* CG Tyson Etienne

ramin75

Elite Member
He would enjoy RVA coming from the suburbs.
Strange watching these clips on how litttle noise is in the gyms. Especially when a guy is pumping in 3s like that. Come to VCU and be appreciated for your talent!

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider

Still in it. "He has narrowed his consideration to WSU, Oklahoma, VCU, Seton Hall, St. John’s, Auburn and Minnesota.

He could take a third official visit this coming weekend, although he has not scheduled one yet. He has taken unofficial visits to VCU and Seton Hall."

I like that he is looking for a "city vibe."

Still in it. "He has narrowed his consideration to WSU, Oklahoma, VCU, Seton Hall, St. John’s, Auburn and Minnesota.

He could take a third official visit this coming weekend, although he has not scheduled one yet. He has taken unofficial visits to VCU and Seton Hall."

I like that he is looking for a "city vibe."
Good to know we're still in it. C'mon Mike let's get this kid in on an official!

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
FYI the pendulum has swung in favor of WSU. 2-1 on crystal ball ranks. Including the dude who picked PJ to VCU last year. May we all resume the flip version of crystal ball picks are always wrong as compared to the flop take of crystal ball picks being right.

FYI the pendulum has swung in favor of WSU. 2-1 on crystal ball ranks. Including the dude who picked PJ to VCU last year. May we all resume the flip version of crystal ball picks are always wrong as compared to the flop take of crystal ball picks being right.
Ngl that has me a little discouraged. We have to get him on an OV.