Recruiting 2019 4* PF Anthony Walker (Closed)

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
McLeod is the only known offer in that size range. I would be extremely pumped if Diawara is there.

I've noticed that unpublicized ov's are beginning to happen all over the place ...not just vcu... final cut lists are not final...anything can still happen...put the popcorn in the micro wave and the sea salt on the kitchen counter...call tmz..invite them to the stu!!!!

I was disappointed by the decision but can't blame a kid for deciding where he wants to go to school. He made his choice and is moving on. We need to do the same.

Not "blaming" him or hating on him, just legitimately curious as to how, like Ramlove81 said, we went from being spoken of highly to a complete afterthought seemingly overnight

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Not "blaming" him or hating on him, just legitimately curious as to how, like Ramlove81 said, we went from being spoken of highly to a complete afterthought seemingly overnight
Unfortunately, or maybe not, we'll probably never know.

SWV

Elite Member
I'm going with a 17-18-year-old kid. That explains a LOT of it to me.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
As a final note: Walker committed to Miami on Ssturdy afternoon. I like the fact that Capel lost!