League 2019 A-10 Tournament

RamTough

Top Member
Dec 14, 2009
I could be wrong, but I think we have already clinched a double bye based on tie breakers and other teams within striking distance still having to play each other. We can lose 4 games, but they can't all win 4 games. Either way the picture becomes more and more clear with each win. Getting a win over St Louis tomorrow would keep them from being able to catch us. One more win keeps Duquesne and St. Bona behind us as well since we have the tie breaker over both.
Close but not quite. If Davidson, Duquesne and George Mason win our and Davidson loses only to Duquense while VCU loses out we would be the 5 seed.

Extremely unlikely but possible. A single win actually guarantees no worse than the 3 because even if Mason beat us we would have the tie-breaker in any viable scenario over them.

Reactions: Superfan

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
No lots of tickets available and cheap this year. The Barclays will be mostly open seating with a few reserved sections.
I think the reserved sections will be for the bands and the teams that are playing. They might have a few seats for opposing fans as well. However, get there early as its a free for all (open seating).

There will be plenty of seats.

Reactions: RamCrazy
Mar 6, 2017
Ordered tickets from Fordham on Tuesday and just got them in the mail today. Was a little worried that it took so long, but it's all good now. 8-)

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Ordered tickets from Fordham on Tuesday and just got them in the mail today. Was a little worried that it took so long, but it's all good now. 8-)
I'll buy for $25 at the box office as long as there are games to watch. $75 sounds just fine to me.

beachmom

Top Member
Aug 12, 2016
Y
Also ordered from Fordham Tuesday but still haven't received them. I also was worried. Now I'm wondering if it's time to panic.

2Rams

Insider
Feb 25, 2015
Y
Also ordered from Fordham Tuesday but still haven't received them. I also was worried. Now I'm wondering if it's time to panic.
Also ordered Tuesday and got them today. That’s pretty quick- no reason to panic!

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
Y
Don’t panic. In years past when I ordered online, people received their tickets earlier and later than I did, but they all still arrived. There’s still about 2 weeks.