League 2019 A-10 Tournament

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
Any Ram fans staying at the Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown? I want to be in walking distance, which it is, but don't want to be surrounded by only other teams' fans.
I stayed there our last time in Brooklyn for the A10 tournament. Good location! Staying at the Hilton this time though (it’s where I had the most points).

Reactions: RamBo and beachmom

2Rams

Insider
Feb 25, 2015
Just got this email from Fordham. They are offering $125 all-session booklets through 2/24. Great deal for people who want to go other games besides VCU.

View attachment 6566
Has anyone bought tickets from Fordham? Sounds like a good deal. My husband and I are trying to figure out best way to buy tickets Arriving Thursday afternoon and plan to watch some other games besides VCU

Reactions: Beirne

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
Has anyone bought tickets from Fordham? Sounds like a good deal. My husband and I are trying to figure out best way to buy tickets Arriving Thursday afternoon and plan to watch some other games besides VCU
I already bought my ticket pack through VCU Alumni. But, I will confess that a couple of years ago I bought from GMU and I still get "Mason Nation" emails! That worked out just fine, and it's much better this year since the general admission seating is open.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
My brother in law bought through Fordham. Did it over the phone, they said he should get the tickets in a couple of days.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
I’m starting to think ahead and need to start paying attention to the 7 through 10 seeds in the A10 tourney to project that Friday matchup. Today that’s Bona, LaSalle, Rhody, and Richmond. All would be really good games.

RamTough

Top Member
Dec 14, 2009
So VCU and Davidson look pretty solid for the #1 and #2 seeds at this point but it would take a complete collapse for either to not get the double bye.

The other contenders for a top 4 seed....

Mason - Currently 3rd - Play Duquesne, Richmond and VCU at home. St Louis and GW on the road.
Dayton - Currently 4th - Play St Louis, Rhody, and LaSalle at home and Davidson, UMass and Duquesne on the road
Duquesne - Currently 5th - Play UMass and Dayton at home. Mason, the Bonnies and St Louis on the road
St Louis - Currently 6th - Play Mason and Duquesne at home. Dayton, VCU and the Bonnies on the road (brutal schedule)
St Bonaventure - Currently 7th - Play LaSalle, Duquesne and St Louis at home. Fordham, GW and and Davidson on the road

LaSalle and Rhody are long shots for a top 4 spot but realistically we are looking at 5 teams playing for 2 spots.

Those 5 teams play a total of 7 games against each other which also makes it tougher for any of them to make a run at Davidson or VCU. St Louis looks to be eliminated to me just based on the difficulty of their schedule. Dayton seems like a lock just based on talent which means IMO the 4th spot will be taken by one of the Mason/Duquesne/St Bonaventure group.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
I’m starting to think ahead and need to start paying attention to the 7 through 10 seeds in the A10 tourney to project that Friday matchup. Today that’s Bona, LaSalle, Rhody, and Richmond. All would be really good games.
Too early yet to look ahead but things are looking pretty good. Each game one by one. Keep knocking the pins down. Just be happy to be here. Just want to be happy to help the big squad. Good lord willin we'll take this.

Yes, I'm channeling Crash Davis!

Ululating Daddy

Top Member
Jan 13, 2016
Too early yet to look ahead but things are looking pretty good. Each game one by one. Keep knocking the pins down. Just be happy to be here. Just want to be happy to help the big squad. Good lord willin we'll take this.

Yes, I'm channeling Crash Davis!
Of course, they're boring. That's the point!!

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

Beancounter

Top Member
Jan 28, 2014
Saw tickets online for all sessions $93 general admission plus 10%off discount code available. Ticketdown.com

Reactions: SpiderRAM