2019 NCAA Dance Thread: BEAT THE KNIGHTS OF UCF IN COLUMBIA, SC

Nov 10, 2012
Yeah, his senior season he went 27/49 against Longwood, Farleigh Dickinson, and ETSU in blowouts.
Then he started 10/39 in conference play in five games.

My comment still seems appropriate.
Agree to disagree. Guy can shoot. That’s why he’s in the NBA. You left him open and he was going to knock it down

Reactions: Nic

waterssr

Top Member
Aug 15, 2012
Agree to disagree. Guy can shoot. That’s why he’s in the NBA. You left him open and he was going to knock it down
I never said he wasn't a good shooter. I said he was streaky and that he shot better again inferior competition in college.

Sep 2, 2013
I don't care if we lost to an NBA team playing our best. But we lost to a gimmick scrub team while playing like poop.

Completely different and I'm not sure I've been this mad at VCU in years. Completely unacceptable performance imo. SO underperformed I don't even know how it's possible.
Come on guy . Mad for what. Our guys fought.Shots want falling. We are in year two of a rebuild. This team did great considering the adversity they faced.

KaminariVCU

Top Member
Insider
Dec 20, 2011
Oh I’m salty. I can’t root for anyone that eliminated us. I hope they lose by 40.
I’ve always had issue with that as well just can’t make myself do it. I’ll just root for all the non P5 schools to make deep runs for the rest of the tournament.

Reactions: VCURAMNewB
Apr 21, 2009
I’m not optimistic about next year. We return everyone who can’t shoot. We’ll be better as a team overall, but unless we suddenly remember how to shoot again we’ll be back in the tournament shooting bricks for a second time in the first round.