Why are you happy? We have lost out on amother good prospect and witchita st looks they are now in the lead for eitenne.
I like Seabron much more as well
- I have made no secret that I prefer we focus on two bigs this fall and let the guard situation play out in the spring
- Dunn was not a move the needle player IMHO
- Many things are connected and it is not just random that he decided to announce on a random Saturday night that he committed to that he could have done at anytime. IMHO, his other options were closing
- Did I mention I am more interested in two quality bigs this fall than a guard. I believe in PJ and actually would rather grab a high level PG in the 2020 class. I am probably less concerned about our current pg situation than most because of how I expect us to play
- Finally, if we are taking a “risk or flyer” I’d prefer Seabron
It depends on who wants in this fall. If we can't get the big fish we are theoretically after right now, saving a spot or two for the spring might be a very good idea.Not so sure that a scholarship is going to sit in the shelf and wait until spring for a kid who might not commit.
It depends on who wants in this fall. If we can't get the big fish we are theoretically after right now, saving a spot or two for the spring might be a very good idea.
Has a lot of boom/bust potential. A 6’6” kid who moves really well and will be a PG at Massanutten this year. Huge numbers and a lot of success in hs vs pretty weak competition. Best two offers are very recent. Until then he’s had low level interest.Haven't seen much of Seabron. Kind of weird that he has a couple P6 offers but no 247 ranking. Seems like he might be a mid-3* kind of guy, which isn't so bad for us.