2019 Season

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Getting my ESPN+ worth getting to watch some of these games although I plan to come out to the diamond to support some in person. Nice run by the Ram9. Just about matchng the basketball team win streak.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk and DNB

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Anyone know why Sorokowski is only pitching 3 innings? I watched today's game a little bit.... he was pitching great 3 IP, 5 k's.... only allowed 1 base runner.... then they took him out up 3-0?

Is this strictly trying to keep them fresh for later in the season or is he on a pitch count?

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Getting my ESPN+ worth getting to watch some of these games although I plan to come out to the diamond to support some in person. Nice run by the Ram9. Just about matchng the basketball team win streak.
Yeah I want it to warm up a little bit more.... def wanna go out there & watch my boy Sorokowski pitch.

Reactions: RamStrut

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
Anyone know why Sorokowski is only pitching 3 innings? I watched today's game a little bit.... he was pitching great 3 IP, 5 k's.... only allowed 1 base runner.... then they took him out up 3-0?

Is this strictly trying to keep them fresh for later in the season or is he on a pitch count?
Nothing listed in the post-game report about an injury. Not unusual to have pitchers in the early part of the college season do short stints on the mound. Also, will need all of the fresh arms that we can muster this weekend as we play a solid Central Florida team (rpi 27).

Reactions: RowdyPkunk