2020-21 Season Outlook

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
Wow. Tenth? That seems unnecessarily harsh. At least he put us above GW.

Jul 14, 2011
I think we do better but also cant fault him. We burned his ranking last year, ended 7th, lost 5 of our top 6 scorers, and top 3 rebounders. There are a lot of holes we will need to fill. I feel like we prove him wrong and end up top 7.

Reactions: umwram

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Wow... Tenth, and behind Mason? Hopefully the team sees this and it provides motivation to prove it wrong.
Two years ago Mason was picked 2nd I think. Last year Dayton was picked pretty low. Was it 5th or 6th? The preseason track record for picking the A10 has been sketchy. This does not surprise me due to how the team collapsed and lost a bunch of experience. I am hopeful that this team plays hard, plays together and is fun to watch this year.

Mar 2, 2014
I am not sure if we will be any worse and has everyone else gotten better?

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yep. Question is whether you expected it to be any different? I didn't. I expected the team to be picked low and hopefully they prove the pundits wrong.
Historically yes.....this program should never be thought of as a bottom feeder.... putting back to back crap seasons together would not be good.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Historically yes.....this program should never be thought of as a bottom feeder.... putting back to back crap seasons together would not be good.
I agree but you follow the program so I doubt this is a surprise.

Last edited:

MarylandRamFan

Top Member
Feb 18, 2018
10th in the A10; that would be sad. 2011 is but a memory, as will be the sell out string. Fans aren't going to come out and support a team that can't beat Mason. I guess I can forget about seeing a lot of Ram games on MASN? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
If this does happen, I don't think MR is the guy to get us back on top.

Reactions: ssvcu90

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
10th in the A10; that would be sad. 2011 is but a memory, as will be the sell out string. Fans aren't going to come out and support a team that can't beat Mason. I guess I can forget about seeing a lot of Ram games on MASN? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
If this does happen, I don't think MR is the guy to get us back on top.
You get that it was just a prediction and that we haven't actually played any games yet right?