2020-21 Season Outlook

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
Pretty cool that Jamir is in 6th man territory...I had hoped Ace would be thought of for Rookie of the year but he may not be the best rookie on his own team and both he and Jamir would likely split ROY votes leaving neither with enough to win that "award".

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Is this the legit conference awards or amateur night at the Apollo? Feels like the latter for many reasons that go well beyond the presence or lack of VCU guys.
A-10 Media Awards. You can see who voted. Not the legit conference awards. Those don't come out until towards the end of the A-10 tournament, I think.

Reactions: PRock

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
Coach of the year will come down to Schmidt vs Rhoades. Probably, if either of Bonnie or VCU wins the tourny, swings the vote.
I dislike the Bonnie fan base, they are just plain rude, I dislike the brown uni's and I can only imagine having to live in Olean in the winter is brutal, but I have to respect Schmidt, he does do more with less.

Reactions: Gopher+RamFan

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Apr 9, 2015
Here’s the voting breakdown for 3 Bid League’s A10 media awards. A vote for first team was worth 3 points, second team 2 points, and third team 1 point. Bones Hyland got a perfect 75. Vince just barely missed the cut for third team with 12 points (tied with Hyunjung Lee).

How did the player from Dayton get rookie of the year when Ace got the most votes 23 to 21?

Reactions: KentuckyRam

squid1622

Top Member
Mar 5, 2012
Here’s the voting breakdown for 3 Bid League’s A10 media awards. A vote for first team was worth 3 points, second team 2 points, and third team 1 point. Bones Hyland got a perfect 75. Vince just barely missed the cut for third team with 12 points (tied with Hyunjung Lee).

I’m sorry, but who in their right mind thought Jordan Goodwin or Jalen Clutcher were 3rd team? Those voters should get their right to vote revoked.