2020-21 Season Outlook

Feb 14, 2011
I wonder if leagues could do sites for a few weekends and lump the conference schedule together. Like 4 games in 4 days, and play every other week or two. Limits the need to travel and excessive testing and could get a full conference season completed in 6 weeks.
The CAA basically canciled the regular football conf. season but teams are venturing off and scheduling their own games. Some of the football programs are dropping the games that require planes and hotels, most will be day trips. Basketball logistics are much easier than Football so I could see some quick one day road trip games for the Rams.

I'm on the fence regarding if I even want to buy season tickets this year. I'm not sure how safe Richmond will be, extent of law enforcement and the STU doesn't allow PPE's and I'm not talking makes, gloves & goggles.

Reactions: 92VCUpikapp

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
I don't know about the 20-21 season but I would like to see us play some games in FL....like USF considering I finally moved permanently down to St. Pete as of yesterday!
Love St. Pete/Maderia Beach. Used to have a lot of cases over that way.

PuddinDaStunna

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
I don't know about the 20-21 season but I would like to see us play some games in FL....like USF considering I finally moved permanently down to St. Pete as of yesterday!
Congrats on the move, one of the best cities in America. Super underrated, amazing restaurants a rare real city/urban vibe in FL. I love Bodega, Ichicoro Ane, Trophy Fish, Red Mesa, Alto Mare, etc the list goes on. Enjoy!

Reactions: 92VCUpikapp
May 1, 2009
Congrats on the move, one of the best cities in America. Super underrated, amazing restaurants a rare real city/urban vibe in FL. I love Bodega, Ichicoro Ane, Trophy Fish, Red Mesa, Alto Mare, etc the list goes on. Enjoy!
I actually drove through Tampa on 275? I think it is at about 8:30 am on Wednesday....the highway had a lot of cars but not so much that there was any congestion. I drove through at 65 mph! That is pretty much unheard of during normal middle of the week rush hour....Covid has had a major effect. I thought it would be all stop and go....nope

May 1, 2009
Not sure what this basketball season will bring. May have almost 3 months of practice if they cancel the OOC and only go with conference play. Not sure what broadcasts will be like if they don't have fans in the stands.....perhaps much like a UR game.....LOL.

I was watching a baseball game on FoxSport the other day...no fans but they had a couple of stands filled with cardboard fans and they actually had fan vocals on the broadcast...kinda weird. Maybe they pipe in fan vocals into broadcasts even when they have fans in the stands. But it made is sound so fake that it wasn't enjoyable.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Not sure what this basketball season will bring. May have almost 3 months of practice if they cancel the OOC and only go with conference play. Not sure what broadcasts will be like if they don't have fans in the stands.....perhaps much like a UR game.....LOL.

I was watching a baseball game on FoxSport the other day...no fans but they had a couple of stands filled with cardboard fans and they actually had fan vocals on the broadcast...kinda weird. Maybe they pipe in fan vocals into broadcasts even when they have fans in the stands. But it made is sound so fake that it wasn't enjoyable.
I'm sure Ed will be selling heads at a handsome price. Start pulling out your best head shot!!!

Reactions: SpiderRAM

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
Don’t forget Mazzaro’s. We need one in Richmond. One cool deli/supermarket.

Reactions: PuddinDaStunna

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Bingo night info...Jamal Brunt says, Levi Stockard looks good down in the post. Jamir Watkins physically is a grown man. Excited about him. Josh Banks is a guy that has great range. Brent Scott says, Bones has gotten stronger. Gives team energy.