2020-21 Season Outlook

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
While I think we might surprise people and do much better, I do agree that minutes for the young guys should be one of the highest priorities this year. I think that is pretty much true in all sports - call it rebuilding, or a down year, or whatever, but when a team goes into a season like this, getting the young players ready for future seasons becomes a higher priority than in a "normal" year.

While I agree with this, I doubt you are going to find anyone here who thinks 10 years of a mediocre coach is a good thing.
I wondered last year when it was clear that the season went completely sideways if MR regretted not giving the underclassmen more playing time in the non conference.

Reactions: SWV

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Except for the University of Washington.
I stand corrected, but over there on the other side of Portage Bay is a different world than downtown Seattle, about the same distance as say UR s from downtown Richmond.
But I stand by Portland, I've made the drive to Corvallis and Eugene too many times. Would be like saying UVa is in Richmond.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
I stand corrected, but over there on the other side of Portage Bay is a different world than downtown Seattle, about the same distance as say UR s from downtown Richmond.
But I stand by Portland, I've made the drive to Corvallis and Eugene too many times. Would be like saying UVa is in Richmond.
University of Washington is not across the bay from Seattle. It is 4 miles north of downtown Seattle.

And both Oregon and Oregon State are close enough to feel the impact of what's going on in Portland. And, I'm sure just like VA Tech and UVA fans in Richmond, there are many Oregon and Oregon State fans in Portland that make the weekly trek to see their school play football.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Does anyone think Medley-Bacon might get a waiver simply that the season will probably only be half as long?

Last edited: