2020-21 Season Outlook

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
Wonder how schools would handle bonuses. Obviously, the early rounds will pay less than normal. Those bonuses may cause some hurtin' down in the MEAC and the such.

Rams4Life

Top Member
Insider
Nov 20, 2011
This new 353-team NCAA tourney idea is 100% hot garbage! The whole idea absolutely sucks and will only allow the rich to get richer. This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen proposed in college basketball. Eff the ACC for proposing this BS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MobileMunchies

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Can the halftime shows be a series of all out mascot beatdowns? I think we can work this out. Please lemme finally see Rodney whooping some Hawk butt!

Reactions: RESRam

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
They think every single DI team should be in the NCAA tournament. I guess it would be a bubble type tournament. It would mean that William & Mary finally makes the tournament! 😂
I am actually glad they are bringing up the idea. Why not make it easy for the selection committee considering the non conference schedule being upended, the possibility of no fans impacting the NET formula, and who knows what the conference schedule will look like.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
This is all to protect the P5 teams from missing the tournament if they have to cancel a bunch of games because of the ‘rona. They are in no matter what. Duke was leading the charge on this agenda.
conference tournaments are defacto first rounds of the NCAA tourney...everybody is already in so to speak

Apr 20, 2009
I'm waiting for this to get rejected, then comes the proposal of all and only P5 and BE teams tournament. Everyone else to NIT.

Reactions: mrgeode