2020-21 Season Outlook

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
Honestly I don't really have an NBA team so I am pulling for them just because I like Jimmy
If pressed I'd say I'm a Celtics fan but I more or less just watch the league overall. It's actually a pretty fun way to watch since you have at least some interest in almost any given game.

Also, welcome to the dark side.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
100% going to be an LA/Boston Finals
Boston may not make it to tmrw, defending champs don’t die easy. Weds nite’s was the most entertaining basketball game I’ve seen since 2011! Kyle Lowery reps everything great about the sport.

Reactions: mrgeode

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
If pressed I'd say I'm a Celtics fan but I more or less just watch the league overall. It's actually a pretty fun way to watch since you have at least some interest in almost any given game.

Also, welcome to the dark side.
I like the celtics too because of Brad Stevens. Tatum+Brown are an insanely good young core for them to build around.

Reactions: mrgeode

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
Boston may not make it to tmrw, defending champs don’t die easy. Weds nite’s was the most entertaining basketball game I’ve seen since 2011! Kyle Lowery reps everything great about the sport.
I wanted pull my hair out when they let the Dinos sneak out of game 3 with a win. They're the defending champs! Don't let them get any momentum! And having Fall give up the inbound was just a chef's kiss of irritation for a die-hard Rams fan.

Lowry's one of my favorite active players. I sort of wish I'd adopted Toronto as my team back in the day - I was absolutely the demographic they were after when they went with Raptors as their name. Big fan of Nurse and a big, big fan of Ujiri.

Reactions: PRock

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I wanted pull my hair out when they let the Dinos sneak out of game 3 with a win. They're the defending champs! Don't let them get any momentum! And having Fall give up the inbound was just a chef's kiss of irritation for a die-hard Rams fan.

Lowry's one of my favorite active players. I sort of wish I'd adopted Toronto as my team back in the day - I was absolutely the demographic they were after when they went with Raptors as their name. Big fan of Nurse and a big, big fan of Ujiri.
Other than game 5, the whole series has been lit. Great without fans, but would have been off the charts with both of those fan bases in normal times.

Concur on Nurse, ridiculously smart coach. I was really hoping Ujiri would bite when the Wiz dangled an ownership stake.

overall though, pulling for a Clippers/Heat final. The Heat are so fun to watch and any game with Kawhi Leonard is better than any game without him.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
Other than game 5, the whole series has been lit. Great without fans, but would have been off the charts with both of those fan bases in normal times.

Concur on Nurse, ridiculously smart coach. I was really hoping Ujiri would bite when the Wiz dangled an ownership stake.

overall though, pulling for a Clippers/Heat final. The Heat are so fun to watch and any game with Kawhi Leonard is better than any game without him.
I didn't say which LA team

Reactions: PRock and NCRam