2020-21 Season Outlook

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013

Yeah I guess it depends on the interpretation. It seems like you couldnt ban teams playing an intrasquad scrimmage since that is basically what practice is every day anyway. I just want to be able to watch it one way or another 😬
Agreed, and the BandG isn't something putting one team in exposure to another, it's just among fellow players all tested together.
I REALLY wanna see a BandG.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
They will probably have it but they have never streamed the event.
Spoke about it with a couple of athletics contributors, some kind of exclusive pass code to get in which they can share or even a QR code, might be the solution with this, but not sure about how they will deal with it.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
True. Never had it during a global pandemic, either. If they don't now, they probably never will.
Yeah I'm sure in the past it was not broadcast to try to encourage as many folks as possible to be in those seats but now since it's most likely to not have anyone allowed to be in attendance anyway, surely they could find a way to stream it!

Reactions: mrgeode

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Yeah I'm sure in the past it was not broadcast to try to encourage as many folks as possible to be in those seats but now since it's most likely to not have anyone allowed to be in attendance anyway, surely they could find a way to stream it!
The reason was that they did not want video of the scrimmage made public to opposing coaches.

Reactions: mrgeode