2020-21 Season Outlook

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2013
one would expect a Governor to issue executive order press releases that were more informative and fleshed out
he would get an F for this one if I were grading this recent performance
I could understand if this was like the first one but he has issued a multitude of these (amendments /updates) but 7 months into this!!!!
Hard to think our capacity will remain at 1k if the virus spreads to VA in numbers occurring in many other states but keeping my fingers crossed
go rams

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHi95sxHJ3o/
bto_ab1
• Liked by jd23byers and

bto_ab1's profile picture

bto_ab1

They going feel our pain 💯 #Tressiboys🤞🏽 #LLpops❤️

dgdfgdgfgdf.jpg

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
In regards to these covid restrictions taking place, none would be needed if people were mature in their decision making. Things are getting bad because they are NOT. It's simple logic.
And they're gonna force the closure and cancellation of everything we love.
Again. Because they're not. Like Senator Chase.
Stop listening to these fools and letting them influence your decision making- they're tiring their best to get everyone sick and push deaths into the millions.
Socially distance, stay away from other people unless essential or official. And put a mask on your face to restrict your exhaling from going in others' lungs, and theirs from easily flowing unfiltered into yours.

Grow the f up!

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Right now it doesn’t apply to schools🤞
It doesn’t apply to schools but colleges and universities don’t usually fall under that banner.

At the high school level, VHSL has issued a statement saying that they will limit attendance to 25 spectators.

Considering that a lot of the early season MTEs are quickly changing to no fans (except Sioux Falls, though SD may have the most lax COVID restrictions in the country), I have a sinking feeling the season will start behind closed doors.