2020-21 Season Outlook

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
So first off...great win

question ...is it good or bad that our freshman point guard out rebounded our 4 ”bigs”...combined

tuttlecr

Top Member
Jul 6, 2012
So first off...great win

question ...is it good or bad that our freshman point guard out rebounded our 4 ”bigs”...combined

The way I see it, our bigs had to box out Queta and let our guards grab the boards. Big picture we lost the rebounding margin by a bit, but we did a decent job of containing their frontline.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
The way I see it, our bigs had to box out Queta and let our guards grab the boards. Big picture we lost the rebounding margin by a bit, but we did a decent job of containing their frontline.
Excellent point. Bigs were probably tasked to focus on rebound prevention against their bigs and let the guards go after it.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Excellent point. Bigs were probably tasked to focus on rebound prevention against their bigs and let the guards go after it.
Yes, our guards and wings had a considerable advantage in athleticism against theirs. Making rebounding a contest of our guards and wings vs. our opponents will give us an advantage in a lot of games.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
We did? I must have been watching a different game. Their frontline is why they dominated the game in stretches.