Recruiting 2020 3* Jermontae Hill puts VCU in this Final 8!!!

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
really good final 8!!!
It is. I have no idea when we offered (neither VC nor 247 list us) and I kinda doubt we are actually in pursuit at this point, but it NEVER hurts to be listed in such company. Hill looks to be redundant of Jamir, for whom I am 100% in the tank

Apr 22, 2009
No thanks.

next signee has to be 6’8” or taller. A guy to help in the paint.

Mike Rhoades has had trouble finding talented big men. Hopefully Ward will pan out and it looks that way but that would be the first.

Mike, Don’t repeat the mistakes of the past with all these wing players. you need the guys to get rebounds and to defend in the middle.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
It is. I have no idea when we offered (neither VC nor 247 list us) and I kinda doubt we are actually in pursuit at this point, but it NEVER hurts to be listed in such company. Hill looks to be redundant of Jamir, for whom I am 100% in the tank
Not the big I think some of us (including me) are hoping for, but if we are in the hunt for him looks like MR is looking for guys who come in as grown men. He has a college body now, strong and athletic.

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
it’s not like we only have one player we can take for 2020 because we only have one scholarship to give....the transfer portal is always active

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
it’s not like we only have one player we can take for 2020 because we only have one scholarship to give....the transfer portal is always active
We are not immune to transfer either, keep recruiting cause you never know who will go through the turnstiles either way

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
So many people have complained that we are currently just not very talented...sooooooo isn't the goal to up the talent level throughout the program? Let's get as many dudes in the water as possible who can elevate the whole ship. Terrible analogy morning.