RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Reactions: N Mollen

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
He took an official visit to LSU in late August and recently visited USC. After losing out on the Coleman sweepstakes VT has been on him very hard. He has been a priority recruit for Josh at GT as well.

It appears he now stands about 6'9" and weighs 250lbs. or so.
As I posted in the "what would you do" thread, there are 3 bigs at Oak Hill worthy of our attention. I have no idea who were are there to see. But we didn't go because we like the drive. Not 2-deep anyway

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I agree - we are on somebody. I think we may be a bit late for Ezewiro as he has had an impressive offer list for quite some time. If he were to stay on the East Coast it would likely be VT or GT. His cousin, Terry Taylor, who is a mentor of his played at VT and was an impact player. He later played in Europe.

I'm glad we are working Oak Hill Academy seriously again. Back in the JD era we had a great relationship there. Need that again. Major basketball factory and terrific school. I've been to Mouth of Wilson several times and you're not at the end of the world but you can see it from there.

I just love the fact that the pressure is off and we are in a position to cherry-pick with that last scholarship. Also love the fact that we are now hitting the 2021 class hard. Great job by the staff. A lot of programs at all levels would like to be sitting where we are right now.

Reactions: cabell and N Mollen

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Not applicable to the 2020 class but this is directed to DL. IMG Academy has a player listed on it's roster as standing 7'9' and 365lbs. What's amazing is that he is a member of the 2025 class and listed as a SF/PF. You have to wonder if this information can be totally accurate.

Reactions: duncanlamb

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Not applicable to the 2020 class but this is directed to DL. IMG Academy has a player listed on it's roster as standing 7'9' and 365lbs. What's amazing is that he is a member of the 2025 class and listed as a SF/PF. You have to wonder if this information can be totally accurate.
Yeah, but DL is listed as a Chris Hemsworth look-alike on his Tinder profile too. You can't believe everything you read.